Every action makes a difference
November is Diabetes Awareness Month across the globe. This year is special: it is the 100th anniversary of the revolutionary and life-saving discovery of insulin.
The discovery of insulin 100 years ago was a game-changer. But it’s not a cure. We can’t wait another 100 years to End Diabetes. The time for action is now.
Take action and share how you're helping to End Diabetes on our digital mosaic. Click on "Add Your Photo" at the top of the mosaic to add an image and the action you took.
With your support, we can complete the mosaic and help End Diabetes for the 1 in 3 Canadians that are living with diabetes or prediabetes.
What action will you take this November?
- Learning the facts about diabetes and raising awareness for this serious disease.
- Donating to support research towards a cure.
- Joining us to become a Diabetes Canada volunteer.
- Assessing your risk for developing diabetes.
- Learning how to live well with diabetes.
This Diabetes Awareness Month, help us reach 100,000 actions to End Diabetes. We can all play a role in ending diabetes. Every action, no matter how big or small, makes a difference. #LetsEndDiabetes
If you are a reporter and want to speak to a Diabetes Canada representative about the campaign, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.