Oven-Roasted Salmon with Sriracha and Lime
Serve with roasted broccoli and mashed sweet potatoes.
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) canola oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) soy sauce
- ¼ cup (60 mL) Sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 lb. (500 g) salmon, cut into 4 fillets
1. In a small bowl, combine canola oil, soy sauce, Sriracha, honey and lime juice; brush over top of fillets.
2. Place fillets, skin side down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Bake salmon at 450°F (230°C) for 10 to 15 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily when tested with fork.
White fish with roast garlic & lentil mash
Mashed lentils makes a great bed for tender halibut while fresh herbs and seasoning add zest.See recipe About White fish with roast garlic & lentil mash
Roasted fish fillets with chimichurri sauce
Try this simple fish dish served with roasted sweet potatoes and green beans.See recipe About Roasted fish fillets with chimichurri sauce
Mediterranean roasted vegetables and chickpeas
Sheet pan suppers are the weeknight warriors in a busy household.See recipe About Mediterranean roasted vegetables and chickpeas