The 6th Annual No Sugar Tonight Gala will feature a customized, health conscious menu that will satisfy everyone’s taste buds. Steve Chisholm, Program Director for Saskatoon Media Group, will emcee this fundraising event. There will be a number of fantastic raffles going on throughout the evening as well as amazing live auction items. Join us for a country-casual style evening and help send a child with diabetes to camp!
Grant Maltman - Curator of Banting House, London Ontario
- Live entertainment "Special Event Band"
- Scavenger hunt
- Gift card frenzy
- Wine pull
- Gift baskets raffles
- 50/50 draw
Live auction items
- Fly-in Fishing Trip with Ens Outfitters & Transwest Air
- Nothern Saskatchewan Getaway in Waskesiu
- Explore Jasper with Via Rail
- Lucky Bastard Chef-Catered Cocktail party for 70 guests including tasting and touring
- Riverside Golf and Country gourmet dinner for 8
- Signed jerseys: Pittsburg Penguins, Philadephia Flyers, Rattlers, Rush and signed NHL hockey stick
Proceeds from this fundraiser are used to sponsor child, family, and youth programming in Saskatchewan.
About the event
|Per table of 8||$800|
Tax receipts will be issued upon registration of $50 per ticket or $400 for a table of 8.
Categories: Galas & Dinners