Virtual 10K, do it your way
This September join thousands of Canadians to raise awareness and funds to #EndDiabetes. On your own or as a team you can walk, run, ride, dance or move your kilometres in 2 hours, 2 days, 2 weeks - it's a virtual 10K, do it your way!
A lot of things in the world were put on hold due to COVID-19, diabetes was not one of them. Every 3 minutes a Canadian is diagnosed with diabetes or pre-diabetes. The need for support is greater now than ever. We’re hoping this virtual event will ignite your energy and offer something exciting to look forward to this fall!
Lace up this September to:
- Raise awareness about diabetes and pre-diabetes in Canada
- Share your diabetes story
- Connect with others in the diabetes community
- Move and engage in a fun activity
- Raise funds to help us change lives
Join us on September 27th for a virtual celebration event!
Come together with participants from coast to coast from the comfort of your home to:
- Hear updates: learn about the new resources and programs available from Diabetes Canada
- Be inspired: hear the "why we Lace Up" stories from the diabetes community
- Get active: have fun with some easy at-home exercises to keep you moving
- Have fun: be entertained by the diabetes community showing their passion through music or comedy
- Celebrate success: recognize participants, donors and sponsors for their support
Lace Up for Diabetes to make a difference today!